Tuesday, November 11, 2008

unfocused, obviously

the whole obama madness withdrawal is really starting to get to me. so i've been blog-hunting and you know what i've learned? cute fashion artsy blogs always have white backgrounds! was there a memo? its amazing. and i of course, feel left out even though i'm not a particularly artsy fashion blogger, oh well. i guess i just wanted something else to believe in.

here are a couple ideas for my new unmanaged time
my own personal recipe book. i realize this might make me sound old but hey wouldn't it be nice to have all your recipes in one place? yes i think so. ooh maybe i should make a recipe box? i think a journey to paper source is soon in my future.
repaint my room. right now its a delightful shade of watermelon, soon it will be...
figure out some way to beat my holiday cards from last year.

side note, has anyone seen the at&t commercial with the talking heads on thumbs? its super creepy. i'm glad the only thing my thumb says is up.

my listing is causing blogger anxiety, i'm sure i had more items to occupy my time.
ooh yes, big one, get my drivers license. yes i am a 25 year old without a license, and yes even the people at the dmv had a good chuckle about it when i got my driver's permit this week. by the way, all the provisional license posters should note that its only for minors, the laugh from the teller when i asked if i really needed a parent in the car with me was unnecessary, and no i don't.

all this listing is making me hungry, so first things first, salad with feta and pears. yum.

No comments: