Tuesday, October 28, 2008

oh no she didn't and thank you

this morning i had a near psychic experience. seriously. i was riding the bus, just reading my economist when a very abrupt, leggy blond sat next to me in the middle seat (it was one of the three-seaters in the back of the bus). well anyways i was reading a really fascinating story about how emerging economies will deal with the current crisis when i started daydreaming. the leggy blond spilled her coffee on my leg and shoes, but not the comfy uggs i wear to work but my super fabulous pricey miss sixty boots... there was some yelling, mostly on my part, and an exchange of money, mainly into my wallet (yay new boots), when my daydream was interrupted by the screams of a very unhappy cantonese woman. the leggy blond spilled her coffee on the annoying woman who had been yelling into her cell phone in cantonese sitting on the other side! i smiled and returned to reading about global economies knowing that i had totally almost predicted the spilling of the leggy blonds coffee.

now that i think about it, i wonder what this daydream says about me.

No comments: