Monday, October 6, 2008

dental dilemma

today i flared a single nostril. my left nostril to be exact, while my right nostril stayed freakily still in its novacained state. yep, i went to the dentist. i have mentioned my hatred for dentistry as a whole before and i'm starting to think that my dentist is taking a lesson from dr house and having her little drones break into my house to learn ways to make me like them. its freaky. last time, both my dentist and her assistant were reading the same book as me, the assistant was even on the same chapter! then she started talking to me about my tattoos and showed me her half sleeve?!? since when are dentists cool, tattooed, vampire book reading ladies? then today, i take a trip to the ladies room and find a concert poster for grandaddy and super furry animals? at this point i'm starting to think the large hadron collider is a success and my dentist office is in a indie/hipster dimension... then i notice that all of the artwork has been replaced by concert posters and they're all bands that i have some sort of interest in. suddenly i'm liking my dentist more and i don't like it one bit.

No comments: