Wednesday, July 2, 2008

wait wait please tell me

every week there is one podcast that completely brightens my day. its 'wait wait don't tell me' by chicago public radio. normally i can barely contain myself and listen to the weekly podcast on monday, but this week, due to a back log of podcasts from my birthday week, i held out till today, wednesday. and thank heavens i did.

i may or may not have participated in grunge, but i definitely was not aware of the great grunge hoax which kind of makes me a huge lame stain, besides the sad truth that i'm almost always bound-and-hagged... geez i'm a cob nobbler. and a little carried away. anyways the segment had me giggling up a storm despite the fact that i was not alone in the lab, but rather in the presence of an already awkward co-worker. yay for making things more awkward.

on a serious and utterly un-related topic, take that FARC, go stealthy columbians for freeing betancourt!

No comments: